Decorated Tag Make

New tag make


Hi happy crafters, here is another tag I have made recently for UK Stampers Forum swap for August, I have used mainly pink, yellow and green tones on this make.

I initially layered the base with ripped pieces of patterned paper and added a swirl stamp around the edges.




Stamped bird image onto a die cut scalloped circle and sprayed with shimmer mist. I also added a mini tag with a die cut sentiment. 
I did some finger stamping in yellow ink randomly. 



I added pink leaves,  a die cut butterfly and small die cut circles and stamped.
I used my alcohol markers to colour die cut pieces and images.

For a finishing touch i added pearl drops
completed tag
This make has been entered into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments would be much appreciated. 

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts