Breast Cancer Awareness with Brown Sugar

Hi Crafters,

I am sharing a new project with you for Brown Sugar Challenge Blog. This is  a great project as it is for breast cancer awareness, something i am passionate about having recently lost someone dear to the illness.
For my project i made a tag using a collage image from sponsor Di's Digis.
I printed the image in pink in keeping with the theme. I hope you like it.
I put the words 'celebrate life' and added gold hearts a butterfly and a flower trim.

Challenge #272 has started over at Brown sugar Challenge blog, with some great prizes. 

All of Di's Digi stamps are available HERE

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments are always welcome!

I have entered this project into the following challenges:

I have shared at the following:

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts