If You give a crafter a Cookie challenge #83

Hi Happy Crafters,
Welcome to the new challenge #83 over at If you give a crafter a cookie. The image i have used is 'Woodland santa' Click HERE for the image available from our sponsor 'Scribbles'.

I made a stepper card using kraft card for the base. I coloured the santa image using my watercolour pencils.



I used 3 shades of red, for his coat , white and blue for his hair and beard and also on his coat. for santa's sack i used 3 shades of orange.






I used christmas patterned card, a tonic inset die cut down to size and stamped and cut 3 parcels. Finally i added spectrum noir sparkle pen onto santa's coat, hat and the 3 parcels. The shine doesn't really show up in the photo!

Thankyou for visiting my blog today, and i hope this card has inspired you.  I can't wait to see what you create. Click HERE to join in the fun. I welcome all your comments. 

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

i have shared on:


Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts