Button Wreath Card

Hi Crafters,

I have been chosen to be the guest DT at Let's Create Challenges this month. I'm so chuffed. For my project i have made a card with a wreath design made from buttons. I hope you like it.

i had a digital stamp of a wreath which i enlarged and roughly cut around the edges and middle. i then inked with purple. 
I layered different sized buttons in lilac, purple and lime green and glued them randomly onto the wreath image. 


To fill the spaces in between the buttons i rolled up and glued small pieces of paper from the same paper that i used on the background.

I finally added a large button and 2 leaves and an embossed sentiment.

Pop on over to let's Create Craft challenge#132 


I have entered this card into the following challenges:
  1. .
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts